(1996 - Present)
- One of only two non-CRS instructors invited to the
annual (and amazing) CRS Train the Trainer seminar for
CRS instructors in April 2007.
- Published second book, Attack the Market:
Invest!® in late 2005.
- Spoke at Triple Play Conventions 2006, 2003 and
- Published first book, Attack The Market!
Specialize in Negotiating, Finance, Pricing or
Technology®, in 2001 with a second printing in 2002
due to strong sales in over 45 states and 3 countries.
- Hired by Prudential Fox & Roach REALTORS® in
December 1999. Devoted himself to writing courses and
teaching PF&R sales associates.
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Convention in October 2000: (1)
Negotiating (2) Finance
- In 2000 for Prudential Fox & Roach REALTORS®, wrote
and presented courses on:
(1) new agency requirements and effective
practices in PA, NJ, DE
(2) technology: a strategic decision -- to be
technology literate or a technology agent
(3) technology: Tech 101 and Tech 102 -- the
basics (anti-virus, etc.), word processing.
(4) technology: how to create an effective
internet presence (not just a web site).
- Pennsylvania REALTORS® Convention in September 1999:
"PA Agency: Changes, Choices, Forms"
- Delaware REALTORS® Convention in September 1999 -
Two sessions: (1) "Unleash Your Negotiating Power; (2)
"Agency and You".
- GRI courses in Pennsylvania on finance, taxation,
pricing real estate, contract law, agency, technology,
professional standards, ethics, environmental law, and
- Hired to help roll out new agency law in
Pennsylvania with multiple road shows.
- Helped rewrite PA sales agent & broker license
Mike, the REALTOR®
Mike joined Roach Brothers as a sales associate in 1992.
As a REALTOR®, he:
Has been able to satisfy the increasing demands for his
skills as a trainer, writer and industry expert by working
with a colleague and an incredibly successful real estate
professional, Debi Sugarman, ABR.
|"Based on more than 800 agents' surveys
comparing over 25 Triple Play 2003 presenters,
you were rated SECOND! I can't tell you how many
strangers came up to me at the convention center
that week to say thanks for bringing Mike in!!!
Hugs and all! Of the over 40 seminars presented,
your Real Estate Finance seminar came in third
and Attack the Market! Specialize in
Negotiating, Finance, Pricing or Technology®
fourth! Everyone I spoke with who attended one
of your sessions raved about it."
"Mike, I'm afraid to say this but I'm finally
reading your book. I love your direct and honest
approach as to how to use it! You are very
talented and the book is refreshing!"
Director of Professional Development
New York State Association of REALTORS
Albany, New York
|"I agree with you wholeheartedly about
what a professional Mike is. He is truly an
asset to our firm and to the industry as a
whole. We’ve been very fortunate to have had
Prudential Fox & Roach REALTORS® /The